URGENTLY REQUIRED …
- S1 in Logistics, Transport Management, Operation Management; or combination of education and work experience in a similar role
- Min 3-4 year’s exp in transport/warehouse management/operatio n management
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific related software applications including security reporting database software
- Ability to planning and arrange warehouse, route for transportation and shipment
- Open and clear communicator
- Initiate and stimulate cooperation within a team
- Coordination and planning of budgets, people and time management
- Problem solving at a strategic level, working with others to reach a resolution
- Anticipate and react effectively to problems.
SENIOR LOGISTICS MANAGER (Contract Manager)
- S1 any disciplines related to supply chain solutions and logistics business
- 5 years of experience in the management of multi-functional working group as senior logistics / warehouse manager
- Strong knowledge of logistics operations
- Extended knowledge of logistics IT systems, warehousing, distribution and transport system, and continuous improvement processes related to the same business
- Proven leadership, team work, self discipline, people management skills and good communication skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written and advanced with MS Office
- Excellent negotiation skills and customer relation skills.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Bachelor degree with min. 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager in Logistics industry.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain solution and logistics trend.
- Comprehensive knowledge of integrated supply chain management.
- Strong project management skills and market analysis skills.
- Understanding of financial concepts and financial management
- Good business acumen & commercial sense
- Marketing skills, in relation to brand awareness
- Fluent in English both oral and written, advanced in Ms Office
Please drop CV in detail + recent photo to: toen@iconwork. com or iis@iconwork. com. Details: www.iconwork. com.
Tx & Regards,
Iconwork.com & Team