- Plan & conducts financial & operational audits of the Group's, including reviewing & evaluating adequacy of internal control systems & operational procedures, as well as recommending corrective measures.
- Participate in system development & other projects to provide advisory services on control issues
- Review the effectiveness of internal controls and compliance to policies and procedures.
- Identify Issues and concerns, and make practical, value-added recommendations to Management.
- Prepare report on scope of audits & financial conditions found & recommends improvements in accounting procedures or other desirable actions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- Required skills : interpersonal skill, taxation.
- Preferred skills : report writing, computer skills (such as macro and access).
- At least 3 years experience as external auditor in Big 4 or as internal auditor in multinational company for supervisor and 4 years experience for assistant manager. Preferably specializing in Financial and Taxation Audit. Experience in IT Audit is an advantage