- To grow the sales and contribution income in the assigned market by developing and maintaining high quality customer and prospect relationships and industry networks, implementation of recognized selling skills, and a high level of integrity
- The ideal candidate will have sales experience in the industrial marketplace, a strong commitment to customer service, attention to detail, a good mechanical aptitude and a thorough understanding of water chemistry
- Report to Department Manager, Water Technologies
- Base on Jakarta or South/Central Sumatra
- Demonstrated successful track record of at least 3 years industrial sales, preferably including water treatment chemicals
- University qualifications in sciences and/or engineering in related fields are preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, and computer literacy minimum MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook
If you interested and qualified candidates, Please send your detail resume in detail + photograph + expected salary to: iconwork@cbn. net.id cc toen@iconwork. com.