Our Client, an international oil and gas company is currently looking for:
Senior Geologist ( Balikpapan Based)
- Guarantee pertinence, reliability and quality of data and geological measurement acquired while drilling.
- Define, propose, set-up and supervise well data acquisition program compliance with safety requirements in the fields of drilling and geology, while optimizing costs and quality.
- Contribute to the safety operations through real-time detection of geological and down hole conditions that could have and adverse effect on drilling and geology, while optimizing costs and quality.
- Contribute to the safety operations through real time detection of geological and down hole conditions that could have and adverse effect on drilling.
- Select and supervise contracted services.
- Contribute to the estimation of the groups OHIP by conducting geological and petrophysical interpretations and syntheses.
- Bachelor degree in geo science.
- 3 to 5 five years or more experience in oil & gas field delineation/ development.
- Extensive knowledge on well operations & data acquisition, correlation, subsurface mappings and volumetric calculations.
- Ability to integrate reservoir dynamic data would be an added value.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) to: