Diposkan oleh |toekang.blog| di 11.05
|PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of the employees, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.|
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) preferably from Occupational HSE / Public Health / Environment Engineering.
1. Previous experience in a similar role preferably in multinational companies with multi-sites, 10 years+ total working experiences on mining
2. Formal training in Safety and Risk Management, Internal audit and familiar with Behavior Based Safety (BBS) concept3. Good communication and presentation skills including report writing skills – English is mandatory
4. Able to travel to Project / Sites
5. Work extended hours to meet section deadlines and emergency situations
6. Computer literate (MS Office).
1. Plan, direct, monitor and evaluate Health Safety Environment system, standard, process and procedures to enhance safety awareness among all company's project in term of minimize serious potential injuries, conform with government regulations and meet ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards in order to faster operations excellence throughout company.
2. Maintain and ensure the implementation of Environmental Management System to meet the current ISO 14001 standards and requirements.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: HSE MANAGER to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW