Diposkan oleh |toekang.blog| di 00.36
|PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.|
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
SITE HR SUPERVISOR (BALIKPAPAN BASED)
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1)
1. Willing to do occasional travelling to job sites to communicate with employees.
2. Willingness to do whatever is required and work outside normal working hours to achieve objectives.
3. Minimum 3 years experience in Human Resources
4. Excellent communication and presentation skill
5. Fluent in English written and verbal
6. Good negotiation and supervisory skill
1. Prepare Manpower Planning and establish headcount figure of site in order to support the business with sufficient number of manpower.
2. Conduct recruitment processes for local candidate from the new personnel request procees, local job advertisement, shortlist applications, test and interview, medical exam, negotiate offer and obtain final approval from Regional Administration Manager & General Manager in site to ensure that recruitment processes are complete and conform with company's procedures.
3. Coordinate and monitor the implementation of Performance Appraisal process, training program, identify talents and employee mobility in site in order to provide active participation in developing and motivating employees in site.
4.. Maintain issues on Industrial Relation and compensation & benefit in site and liase with Regional Administration Manager to ensure all arising issues are well accommodated.
5. Identify and prepare employee for retrenchment programs to ensure the retrenchment process are smooth and comply with company's and government regulations.
6. Prepare HR paper work to provide HR administration assistance.
7. Prepare, process and control all documents and permits for expatriates and their family in order to obtain legal permit for working and living in Kalimantan area conform with current government regulations.
To apply for this position, please send your application with a resume including recent color photograph, and put in email subject: SITE HR SUPERVISOR to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW