Diposkan oleh |toekang.blog| di 01.04
|PT MGTH International looking for several qualified candidates to join their team as:|
1. ERP Implementer Finance
2. ERP Implementer HR
3. ERP Implementer Distribution
• A Bachelor's degree in Commerce or equivalent, and more at least two (2) to three (3) years of implementation experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Having good experience in business process reengineering, systems design, configuration and implementation of ERP system for a wide range of industries or manufacturing or plantation or banking
• Good understanding of Accounts / Finance (1), HR (2) and Distribution (3) practice for industry.
• Experience in Accounts / Finance (1), HR (2) and Distribution (3) at least one full RP implementation / Support cycle experience of ERP.
• Expertise is one or more of the following ERP modules: Accounts / Finance (1), HR (2) and Distribution (3)
• Domain knowledge of business process / operations for industry.
• Having good adaptability for understanding the ERP-product, so that he/she can do mapping of prospects requirements with the product.
• Having good presentation skills for doing pre-sales / implementation activities.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills are required.
• May need to lead cross-functional (functional and technical) project implementation teams
• Having experience to lead ERP project implementation is an advantage
• Provide timely and accurate project status information to project owner, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them
• Willing to travelling
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV in English as an attachment in MS WORD format only with current & expected salary and recent photograph by June 15, 2009 to:
Please put the position applied on the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be notified.