|Looking for Senior SQL Server Architect|
Location: Murray Hill, NJ
In person Interview after Phone Screen (No Expenses Paid)
Please make sure all required skills are on the candidates resume.
KEY: SSIS 2005/2008 ( knows syntax and development methodology to employ when using this tool)
· STRONG T-SQL 2005/2008
· STRONG SQL SERVER CATALOG VIEWS
· STRONG PL/SQL ORACLE 10g/11g
· STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF ORACLE SYSTEM TABLES
· MEDIUM ERWIN SKILLS, should be able to reverse engineer from a DB and to generate DDL out of ERWIN
The candidates should have the following skills:
· Very Strong SQL Server Integration Services, (SSIS 2005/2008) skills.
· They should not only understand the syntax, but the underlying development methodology to employ when using this tool.
· we will open up the SSIS tool and ask them to perform some basic tasks, so we are comfortable with their proficiency.
· Strong SQL Server 2005/2008 Database engine, (T-SQL).
· A strong understanding of the SQL Server catalog views, (i.e. sys. Views).
· Strong Oracle 10g/11g Database engine, (PL-SQL).
· A strong understanding of the ORACLE system tables, (i.e. ALL_ DBA, etc.).
· Medium Erwin skills.
· Should be able to reverse engineer from a DB and to generate DDL out of Erwin.
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
ajayavarapu@ aclatinc. net
Y IM : jas_vishwak