|MBP Skill Indonesia|
CONTRACTING – CONSULTING – RECRUITING – TRAINING – FORMALITIES
One of our clients, an international company in the world with network worldwide market focusing in Manufacturing, Communication and Power Plant is looking for a qualified candidates to fill the position for :
SALES MANAGER (Power Generation Services Dept)
( MBP 217 – 01 – 4 )
Manage sales business activities in Indonesia in the field of supplying Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical equipment, solutions and services to related to Power Generation within the corporate guidelines with the objective of securing project orders that meet client's business requirements.
1.Min. Bachelor of Engineering in either Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, with > 8 years of experience in the same field related to Energy or Process Industries
2.At least min. 5 years in Sales Dept.
3.Executed project or handled engineering / commissioning of Instrumentation, Electrical and Control Projects
4.Familiar with languages used in different countries
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR SALES MANAGER
- Strong in front sales background and proven record
- Good contacts in PLN HQ and PLN substation, also PLN subsidiaries such as Indonesia Power, Pembangkitan Jawa Bali
- Good understanding in Power Plant philosophy / operation
- Good contacts in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractors such as Rekadaya, Rekayasa, Truba Jaya, etc.
- Experience in control system power plant and DCS (Distributed control system) preferably from Yokogawa, Toshiba, ABB, GE Control System, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Foxboro, Emerson.
An attractive remuneration package commensurating with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. Please send your applications with Update CV, Recent Photo and Last Salary to resumes@mbp- skill.com and quote the positions code.