HRIS Specialist (HRISS)
- Oversee technology projects including ensuring quality, timeliness and use of HR information
- Taken from the system (SAP), update employee data and review prioritize the maintenance of the system
- Maintain & monitor HR system to ensure the security of HR information.
- Integration, upgrades, modifications, additions, etc., and participate in the tracking problem and formulate a resolution for all HR systems.
- Works on problems of various scopes where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors; exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; may recommend changes to existing procedures and practices based on analysis of data.
- Insures the integrity of the HR data system.
- Researches new techniques in the development of systems and maintains knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to HRIS.
- strategies in the areas of technology related to HRIS
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Engineering, IT or Management
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in developing Human Resources Information System (SAP base), HR report, business process and data analysis.
- Have keen knowledge on HR Strategic such as HR Planning, Learning & Development, Career & Succession Planning, Compensation and Benefit, Talent Management, Competency Management, Recruitment and fully understand on HR Policy & Procedure and Company policy
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
Recruitment Specialist (RS)
- Sets short term goals for the assigned area/s of responsibility, monitors progress, and ensures that objectives are being met on time, within the approved budget and in compliance with the pertinent policy and procedures.
- Prepares and implements the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with regards to recruitment & selection processes and activities, and identifies opportunities to continuously improve the performance of the recruitment and selection business processes
- Administers Recruitment process accurately and on timely basis to ensure deadlines are met and recruitment standards followed. Tasks involved but not limited to the followings:
- Keeps abreast of applicable laws and regulations that apply to the HRD.
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Psychology or Management
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in handling recruitment and selections of people in the Oil and Gas industry or recruitment agency is preferred.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
If you think you are the right person please send your application, CV and copy of your professional qualifications to: