1. Oversee and lead a dedicated team of a finance staff to ensure the smooth running of daily operations
2. Review monthly management reports before submission to the holding group
3. Perform analytical review on the financial results
4. Review and suggest recommendations to management with the view to improve financial and accounting policies, controls, systems and processes
5. Streamline reporting format and accounting policies of subsidiaries and associates
6. Check and approve journal entries, payment vouchers and invoices
7. Liaise with Auditors, Bankers, Tax agent, Lawyer and Company Secretary to ensure all regulatory requirements are met
8. Responsible for budgets and forecasts
9. Review contracts with customers and business partners, facilitate prices/terms negotiation, ensure compliances with contractual terms and conditions stipulated in the contracts
10. Monitor and review conditions of AR aging, review credit control and collection measures to continuously improve cash flow.
11. The administration responsibilities include managing the personnel and general administration for the offices in the India region.
12. You are also tasked to resolve operational issues, as well as keep abreast of the latest economic and regulatory requirements.
1. A recognized accountancy qualification with a minimum of 8 years’ working experience, preferably gained in an international accounting firm or multinational corporation with strong business sense.
2. Good analytical and excellent communication skills with high proficiency in English both oral and written (Mandarin will be an advantage).
3. Proven negotiation, organization, and decision-making skills.
If you think that the above skill sets will be a perfect match for you, please do not hesitate to forward your full resume with recent photo to:
(with subject code: Finance & Admin Manager)