Our client, a leading cargo transportation
and logistics company in Indonesia and Asia regional, is seeking people to fill
in managerial position (Corporate Internal Audit Head - CIAH)
with following experiences and skills:
- Male/Female: max. 48 years of age.Graduated from reputable university in Accounting. GPA; 3 and above.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in Reputable Auditing Firm in Indonesia plus minimum 10 years proven back ground in working as Senior management or Head of the Internal Audit function of a group of Company (from service or financial industry, multinational/reputable company in Indonesia)
- Exceptional business leadership and demonstrate business acumen
- Strong technical audit/internal audit skills, financial audit, operational, fraud investigation and compliance audit, including IT audit.
- Excellent project management and communication skill.
- Experience in developing and executing the best in class thinking in a risk based operational audit plan, including tracking of audit findings/recommendations through to remediation.Experience in setting up a strong internal audit team, from recruitment, development, coaching, and leading the team.Good analytical and presentation skills, strong integrity and display strong self confidence.Holding a Certified Internal
- Auditor/relevant certification/degree is preferable.Fluent in English, is a MUST both written and spoken.