Our client, a leading cargo transportation and logistics company in Indonesia and Asia regional, is seeking people to fill in managerial position (Corporate Legal Head - CLH) with following experiences and skills :
1. Male/female: maximum 45 years of age.
2. Graduates from reputable university in Indonesia or overseas, with International Law education back ground is preferably. Minimum GPA: above 3.
3. Have a strong experience in understanding business and the commercial issues, able to identify legal risks, mitigation of the risks, and resolving of the risks, in a group of companies with diversified products and services back ground.
4. Minimum 10 years of experience in a Corporate Legal Division, holding senior management position in multiple corporate legal areas, in multinational company/group of companies with diversified products and services and handling various legal matters.
5. Minimum 3 years of experience in reputable law firm, dealing with Corporate restructuring and legal issues.
6. Experience in dealing with public listed companies matters and dealing with corporate action such as IPO, RUPS, Right Issues, Bond Issuance
7. Experience in dealing and resolving of corporate litigation issues.
8. Good communication skill (interpersonal skill), to be viewed as trusted and credible advisor.
9. Possess strategic vision, strong integrity.
10.Strong team player, able to interface well with other groups senior management team.
11.Able to work under pressure and long hours.
12.Fluent in English, is a MUST both written and spoken.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV in English with current & expected salary and recent photograph to: