PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
CONTRACT SPECIALIST / LEGAL COUNSEL
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from Law.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience practicing in the areas of commercial law and contract drafting.
- Ability to provide practical legal advice to senior management, tender and project teams.
- Ability to advise on and participate in contract negotiations and administration, claims handling and dispute resolution process.
- Ability to offer commercially oriented solutions and negotiate towards successful outcomes.
- Ability to review and draft agreements such as Construction Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Settlement and Release Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Liaising and managing external legal service providers.
- An advanced knowledge of the engineering, construction and mining law will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrate a high degree of common sense, initiative and in-depth expertise in general commercial matters.
- Fluency in English both oral and written is essential.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment and an attractive salary package.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: CONTRACT SPECIALIST / LEGAL COUNSEL to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by September 30th, 2008.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW