PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
PROJECT COST CONTROL
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years experienced in cost control / project reporting/accountin g.
- Excellent communication skills - spoken, written, & presentation.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Utilise & maintain cost control systems, such as Avantis (training will be provided).
- Enter information into cost control system daily & monthly in accordance with company procedures using data collected from all
- departments at site & off site.
- Prepare, review, & approve the cost report for the Project Monthly Report in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Accurately prepare budget forecasting & progress monitoring activities & reporting for use by the Project Manager in controlling project
- Assist with monthly Progress Claims in association with Senior Mining Engineer & to ensure the subsequent invoice is submitted &
- payment received within the payment terms of the contract..
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for the Project.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment and an attractive salary package.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: PROJECT COST CONTROL to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by September 30th, 2008.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW