PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
SENIOR PROJECT PLANNER / SCHEDULER
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from Engineering discipline.
- Having 5 (five) years working experience in related fields.
- Proven experienced as a Planning Engineer.
- Fluent English - both oral & written.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet project requirements.
- Team player & good communication skills.
- Responsible to develop and establish Project Schedule strategy
- Responsible to develop WBS in conjunction with Project Engineers, Project Controls Officer and Construction/ Mining Superintendents
- Responsible to maintain Contractual Schedule, identifying construction and commissioning milestones, critical Path activities in order to advise and allow the Project Manager to meet all contractual obligations
- Responsible to ensure the development and maintenance of measurement of project progress and perform earned value as measures as needed, including weighted S-curves
- Responsible to produce detailed short term construction programmes
- Responsible to identify opportunities within the Project schedule to increase project returns
- Responsible to assist Lead Designers with design scenario developments and to assist Construction Engineers with construction scenario developments
- Assist Project Controls Superintendent to develop budget forecasts
- Hard worker, honest, patient, ability to priorities work
- Able to work under required time and pressure.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment and an attractive salary package.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: SENIOR PROJECT PLANNER / SCHEDULER to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by September 30th, 2008.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW