PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experienced in related fields.
- Certified quantity surveyor / engineer.
- Experienced in contracts administration.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent English - oral & written.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to details.Highly motivated & able to work under minimum supervision.
- Team player & good communication skills.
- Assist Contracts Manager and Bid Manager review contracts at the Tender stage giving input to the Bid Manager regarding the contract
- composition and any qualifications required to align conditions to Petrosea contracting guidelines
- Assist Contracts Manager in developing appropriate contractual strategies to maximise contract position
- Provide logistical support to Project Managers in resolving contractual issues with the Client, including drafting formal letters and attending
- negotiations of a contractual nature..
- Provide support to Project Managers with the preparation and documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and
- successfully negotiate these to settlement, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement.
- Ensure that the Client and Petrosea follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that Petrosea is not exposed to unnecessary
- costs or penalties.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment and an attractive salary package.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: CONTRACTS ENGINEER to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by September 30th, 2008.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW